- Good morning y’all, let’s go fight a hag
- Tani is staying behind to protect the townspeople in case we all die.
- Nissa told the wizard she couldn’t come to lunch, but he’s interested in any artefacts that she finds
- Korvar gets caught adding salt and pepper to his food
- Let’s go hiking!
- These rocks are really sharp, all fail nature checks
- Party discovers the aforementioned hut in the woods
- Sneaky people are going in first, heavy armour people are waiting
- Adrieth blows a spell casting Bless on Nissa, Korvar and Pyra
- There’s no hag, but there are some creepy fucking gnomes
- Korvar gives one the chair!
- Adrieth kill steals from Korvar twice, heh
- There’s no loot
- Korvar finds a trapdoor. Jumps right in, Adrieth follows
- There’s a tunnel, we’re going in
- Weird magic circle, nothing happens, is it an alarm?
- Also weird bio luminescent mushrooms, Nissa bottles some
- Come to a door, get in, get trapped inside
- There are weird glyphs shining on the walls, Pyra and Nissa can read them, it’s a countdown
- There’s an earthquake, the glyphs go red, then the next door opens
- Korvar tumbles down a steep shaft into a black pit, can’t see shit
- Adrieth is more graceful, sets up to pull him back up onto the ledge
- LOLNOPE Pyra and Nissa roll down and push Adrieth into the pit, dog pile!
- Derrin is up top
- Fucking gelatinous cube, holy shit – there’s a golden key inside it
- Korvar throws Nissa at the wall but she’s just not dexterous enough
- All manage to survive, Adrieth picks up the key
- Jump across to theother side of the room and continue, start following random passages
- Marking the hall as we go to keep our way
- Nissa makes Korvar eat the weird mushrooms, makes his con save – no nausea but growths of weird green glowing mushrooms on his body
- Couple of dead ends, we find a door
- Inside is wooden furniture, including a mirror
- Pyra perceives that one object isn’t reflecting, a chest of drawers
- Bubbles, being undead, does reflect
- Adrieth sets it on fire – le gasp, tis a mimic!
- Derrin gets his pretty face hurt so Adrieth jumps in
- They kill the chest of drawers, Korvar searches it and finds partly digested clothes
- The mirror opens to a passage, we follow
- Giant wall of leathery faces, children that the hag has killed
- Nissa reads inscription on wall “Eyes unclouded by tears see the clearest”
- Pyra thinks its about controlling emotion
- Korvar starts stabbing the eyes, Adrieth fails to stop him
- One set of eyes isn’t crying, stabbing reveals clinking sound
- Adrieth sticks her hand in there and finds a silver key
- Keep wandering, several bad turns, it’s almost like the hag doesn’t want us to find her?
- Find another door, this one has 4 key holes
- The two keys fit two of the locks, two down, two to go
Dungeons in Dragons
The one where we thought we were fighting a hag